Application for the Summer Residency
Foreign artists resident outside of Germany from every field of visual arts and without restriction of age can apply. However, students of German or foreign academies and universities are excluded.
The jury is composed of a varying group of Kuenstlerhaus members.
Applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Residency period: 4 to 6 weeks from June to August upon mutual agreement
Applications may be submitted by mail in the period from 1 - 31 October 2015
(relevant is the postmark; applications by e-mail cannot be considered)
> Application form for download
Printed applications (and not on CD alone) must include:
- completed application form
- CV (2 pages max.)
- project proposal (1 page)
- 5 - 10 work samples from the last 3 years (prints, 18 x 24 cm max., labelled with name, title, medium, year)
- description of work samples (1 page max.)
- DVD (for performance/video/moving image, 10 min max. in total)
and should be sent to:
subject: residency program
- Applications by e-mail or by CD alone will not be considered.
- Please do not send catalogues; application material will not be returned.
- Please do NOT send your application by registered mail!
- Unfortunately we cannot confirm the receipt of your application.
- Please do not use any plastic covers or plastic binders.
- The jury meets in March; notifications will be sent out by end of March.
More information: Artist-in-Residence Programme